The ePub eBook Template Simplifies Formatting
for the Kindle and the Nook!
Use the ePub eBook Template to format your MS Word document one time, and it is ready to upload to Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) for the Kindle and to PubIt for the Nook. It is simple to learn and easy to use.
I have used it to format five ebooks without a problem. My latest ebook had many illustrations, but I was able to format it and load it without a hitch.
A poorly formatted ebook on the Kindle and the Nook will result in refunds and lost sales you will never even know you had. People who buy Kindle books from Amazon have seven days to return them. You end up loaning your book to readers rather than selling to readers.
There is No Better Time
to Publish an eBook!
Amazon and Barnes & Noble are paying authors 70% of the purchase price as long as the ebook version is priced from $2.99 to $9.99. That is more than authors have ever made before! It is also enough to ensure a quick return on your investment.
Obviously, everyone should be publishing digitally. The question is, should you be paying someone hundreds of dollars for formatting your book, or should you be using an easy to use template?
Reasons for Using the ePub
- I want to get my ebooks up on Amazon’s Kindle and Barnes and Noble’s Nook right now. Every day I wait, I’m losing money.
- I don’t have time to figure it out on my own! I’d rather spend my time writing.
- I want my ebooks to be formatted correctly.
- I want to get paid directly! I don’t a third party telling me how many ebooks I’ve sold.
- I don’t want a third party taking a percentage of every sale.
- I followed their guidelines and still my ebook does not look right.
- I don’t want to release my book source files to anyone else.
- I want the ability to revise my ebooks whenever I want to.
- I want to format ebooks for others and make extra money.
The ePub Template was created by Brian Schwartz. It is the best ebook template on the market. It is easy to learn and easy to use, and it comes with a 60 day guarantee. If for ANY REASON within 60 days of purchase, you feel you are not getting your full value from this ebook template, simply ask for a refund.
The ePub Template comes with a written guide and video tutorials to take you step by step through the entire process of formatting your ebook in Microsoft Word and uploading your finished manuscript to Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
The ePub Template for Word costs $97.00, which is reasonable considering how much it costs to have your Word files formatted for the Kindle and the Nook. If you are planning on publishing more than one ebook, it is a no brainer.
What you get:
- The ePub Template for MS Word (2003 and up)
- Free Updates for Life
- Email Support
- Written Guide and Video Tutorials: we tell and show you everything you need to get published on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
- 60 Day Guarantee
- Five Bonuses! Brian’s way of saying “Thank You.”
Brian Schwartz says:
- Bonus: How to create killer ebook covers (for free) video ($29 value)
- Bonus: Exclusive Online Marketing Map -- Detailing the techniques we at 50 Interviews use to generate over $500/month in ebook profits.
- Bonus: From blogger-to-bestseller 30 minute video course ($39 value)
- Bonus: Top 100 resources for authors & publishers ($37 value)
- Bonus: Exclusive interviews with top Internet marketing pioneers Bill Hibbler and David Wood (pdf download)
I truly believe that you won’t find a better deal anywhere for an ebook template that has been optimized so well for the 2 largest ebook marketplaces using Microsoft Word. That’s why I offer an iron clad guarantee. If using our template does not improve the appearance of your ebook on Kindle and Nook, I will personally do my best to assist you further so it will, or provide you a full refund!
Purchase the ePub Template now! Order with confidence on 100% secure servers.
Leave Ebook Template and return to Ebooks.
Return to the Home Page